MDP ASSOCIATES LLC
MDP Associates has been in the investment advisory business since 1994.
It is essentially a one-person operation, Dr. Mark D. Pankin, but there
is a fully licensed and registered non-employee backup associate who has
been completely trained in the investment methods and is quite
capable of taking the needed actions when Dr. Pankin is unavailable to
do so due to travel or other reasons.
How you benefit from working with MDP Associates
- Dr. Pankin is an experienced and talented analyst with a deep understanding of financial markets:
- Ph.D. in Mathematics. While research level math is not involved in his investment analysis,
the ability to work at that level enables cogent financial evaluations using statistical and other
- Active investor for over 30 years in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, convertible securities,
and futures contracts.
- Extensive experience working with others in many settings--classroom, industrial, government, individual
investors, investment groups--to educate and to develop and implement solutions to meaningful problems.
- Independent. He is not influenced by brokers, mutual fund companies, or anyone else in the Wall Street
establishment. You get his own thinking and research, the same ideas he applies to his own investments.
- Compensation only from clients. That means no commissions based on transactions he places or
recommends and no fees of any sort from the brokers, mutual fund and insurance companies that provide the
investments in the 401(k) and other retirement plans. His incentive is keeping you, not the Fidelitys,
Vanguards and Principals of the world, happy. In other words, your interests are also his interests.
If you would like to talk about your financial situation and goals or would like to
get more information such as the goverment required disclosure document, please send
an e-mail to "retire -ATsign- pankin.com" or call (703) 524-0937 during normal business
hours (Eastern time).
Return to retirement investing main page