Mark Pankin Home Page
I am an investment advisor doing business under the name of MDP Associates
who helps clients meet their financial goals by substantially increasing the value
of their accounts by trading mutual funds--the right fund at the right time--and stocks in the
Dow Jones Industrial Average. I am an active member of the National Association of Active
Investment Managers (NAAIM), and have earned its "Trend Setter" designation and excellence
in financial newsletter writing award.
However, this site also contains
general investment information and a non-commercial discussion of the "Dogs of the
Dow" investing strategy as well as two of my other interests: bicycling and mathematical
models of baseball.
Descriptions and information about the managed account services I offer
Managed Accounts, Dow Dividend Strategy, Books, Links
What's New (More or Less)
- April 15, 2014: Bicycle ride scheduled for May 25, see [Bicycling/Cue sheets]
- April 15, 1914: New Stock Market Perspective, see [Investing/Perspectives]
- March 13, 2014: Bicycle ride scheduled for April 27, see [Bicycling/Cue sheets]
- February 10, 2014: 2014 bicycle mileage tracking spreadsheet bug fixed, see [Bicycling]
- January 10, 2014: Annual Dow Dividend Strategies returns updated to include 2013, see [Investing/Dow/...]
- October 9, 2013: New Wall Street Gibberish, see [Investing/Gibberish]
Comments, Questions - Please e-mail any correspondence
about this page to "feedback ATsign pankin dot com".